Smash 4 cast will be complete as of February 3.
Victorious from the first Smash Bros. character ballot, Bayonetta comes with 2 costumes (from her original incarnation and her WiiU sequel) and the Clock Tower Stage (likely the final stage addition, too).
According to a tweet by Nintendo, she and Corrin, Fire Emblem Fate’s player Avatar, will be available for purchase at February 3th’s afternoon, with a price of 6$ for an individual game or 7$ for both WiiU and 3DS.
The Smash update will include more Mii costumes, too:
- Geno (Super Mario RPG)
- Ashely (Wario Ware)
- Tails and Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Chocobo Hat (How come this isn’t a Mogu costume?)
- Bionic Armor (game original)
- Takamaru (Mysterious Murasame Castle, JPN Exclusive)
- Gilgamesh (Tower of Druaga, a NES game that didn’t quite have Kid Icarus’ luck)
With a finished character roster, it’s likely Sm4sh won’t be getting more updates unless they are Mii costumes. On the other hand, at this rate they would be out of reasonable third-parties by the end of the year (just imagine what they’ll need to pull off for Smash 5).Tags: 3ds Bayonetta Fire Emblem Fates Smash 4 smash bros wiiu